Sunday 22 April 2018

Bothamley Park

Bothamley Park Learning story

Problem:
How can we look after and support our local park?
How can I use my ‘voice’ to make a difference?

My Learning:
I noticed that when we went to bothamley park we saw rubbish inside the stream. People
throw their rubbish into the road, and it goes down the drain then the rubbish goes to to the stream and then
down to the sea  

I found out that their was rubbish in the water because people eat food then they throw their rubbish into the
drain then the rubbish goes to the rods then goes to the sea.

I feel joyful because that is the animals that lives inside the water so the fish and the animals that lives inside
the water will not be sick.

Now I will look after the steam by picking up rubbish inside the water.


Photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment