Wednesday 11 April 2018

Reading

Abigail’s Term 1 Reading Learning Story
How do we make meaning from the texts we read using a range of reading strategies?
I chose this Library book to read at silent
reading time because I’m Interested in the
book I chose because its cool.







I located information in the story when Geronimo came in the morning
grandfather pulled his ear I know because it said in the book.    

I located this information by looking at the world's that told me was giggled,
groaned, risking, scream, silent.
I worked out that she is always scared at the dark
I used the book that gave me clues and the clues that gave me was  
I found out that an important idea from my other book when I was reading it
made me think about when Benjamin didn't know how to fly a plane.  
I used what I know about and ideas from the story about

The book I was reading was the curse of the cheese pyramid in that book it said
in winter it’s always cold and in my other book could the princess of the castle
when it’s is winter in the princess of the castle it’s frozen.                                                                          
I enjoyed reading this book because it was so good and it made me get stuck
into the book that I was reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment