Sunday 22 April 2018

Art

Abigail’s Art Learning Story


The problem:
How do I communicate what Bothamley Park is like using the style of Robert Delaunay?


What we did:
First we look at the photos. Then we knew what to do so we went  and have a practice. then we were
finished on the practice.so then we have to copy the practice one on to the real paper. so we did it.
Then we used jovi’s and coloured paper to draw our picture.



Here is a photo of my art:


Success Criteria:  To represent the environment I saw at Bothamley Park , I will use-
  • The media (materials) of paper,watercolors,Jovi's,color paper
  • Have an eye like a scientist
  • A range of geometric shapes and lines
  • Repeated shapes and patterns
  • Representations of bothamley park
(highlight the success criteria you achieved)


My Learning:  (Choose 2 to write about)
  • I was good at ….. because…..
  • I got better at ….. because…..
  • It is hard to ….. because…..
  • I feel ….. when….. because…..
  • My next steps are ….. because…..
  • I am going to achieve my next steps by ….. because…..
  • I used the key competency of ________ as learning power because…..
  • I needed to use the key competency of _______ as learning power because....
  • ________ thinks I am good at ….. because…..

I was good at drawing shapes and patterns on my picture.


I got better at having an eye like a scientist so i can know what to
do when I go.

It was hard to have an eye scientist because you have to look
carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment